Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Oops, this is no good...

Why do I start a post with this title? f-i-s-h-y~


Well..there's explanation for this, I've just started blogging yesterday, but I've been out of track and keep mumbling bout the accident, and it's not a good starting point, I guess... Apology to readers and myself, for not expressing my mood properly.
Anyway, it's not too late to make a start now
( Anonymous A: Boooo it's too late!!!!).
...

Perhaps I should start with a simple way, my name is nth
( Anonymous A: AHAHAHA~ why your name so funny one?)
... ...

Well it's an initial for my name, for those who knows me should know
(Anonymous A: You mean it?)

Ya seriously, this is an initial for...
(Anonymous A: Man that initial just funny to me)
(Anonymous B: And his english is funny to me as well ahahaha~)
(Anonymous A: Lolx how dare you B, however it's true, lol lol lol~)
... ... ...

A,anyway, I'm a peace lover who...
(Anonymous A: OMG he's telling a joke!!)
(Anonymous B:a poor joke)
... ... ... ...
please let me finish my words...

(Anonymous A: okie boss)
(Anonymous B: no problem boss)


Btw where am I...oh right, as I was saying, I'm a peace lover who dislike of violence, especially pointing guns at others. I will start some simple posting about my life, interesting matters around me, and bla bla bla...


Please do point out any mistake or unsuitable words I've mentioned in my blog, which I didn't realize they were negative. Leaving comment is a great present to me, do not hesitate to do so. And please, bear with my poor english standard, I'll try my best to achieve some insignificant improvement.

No comments: